Monday, April 21, 2008

aesthetics shaman vs. esthetics researcher

she said, "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
i said,"i dont know, how bout you shut the frack up cause i'm a pimp, yo..."
she smack me in that face. i told her "i dont love you any more." i cry myself to sleep that night. that next morning i felt better as if the sun was extra bright and glowee. i skiprd breakfast because it was almost time for lunch anyway. i started walking to my studio. there is a forest between me and my studio, so i take my machete every time, incase i have to defend myself against the creature that live in that forest like squirrels or raccoons, never mind. natures little ninjas.  so i'm half way to my studio , it's an awesome studio with a cool leather couch that is nice and worn in with a cold beer( rolling rock extra pale,  i like the horse on the bottle its silk screened) waiting for me, when i see,with my peripherals, something dark and black following me in the bushes. i don't remember if i yelled.  i didn't stick around to find out what it was . i run . i moved through the trees and undergrowth like the dude in apocalypto. i never found what that thing was. i think i was the coocooy, he is the mexican boogie man.

the short answer to the question ,"what do i want to be when i grow up ",is: i going to be twenty three on the twenty third and  i know is that all i know is that Isaac newton had already discovered gravity , Einstein what all come up with the theory of relativity , and Jean Mitchell Basquiat was already hanging out with Andy Warhol by that time they were twenty three. i guess im just a late bloomer.


 im kind of like a "jack of all trades master of none" but more like a "Renissance man" in that respect. Shut up.  Boom! for real.

No comments: